Re: [ftpext] Posted Update to "draft-peterson-streamlined-ftp-command-extensions"

Anthony Bryan <anthonybryan@gmail.com> Sat, 18 September 2010 09:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=eD/KBQPzkqft3+hiAKcfuaEH1a+C5sr11eIwQiaq8/M=; b=VDmKFW4qhejSCZBD8q5x2E7rQzDjTZh+MbfhgbM8BmRFO1UF7bT9Q63UwDW+DoxFFb ge6odANDAI0+BIasVTVmWiRN8oBarZX/fSiuraFwradTghh3cJ6fXhJ/n6N3V+JBop+j d1AnfxU7E7XFafpzpdt13U6xHQVQZ+Lm8Qmjs=