Re: [gaia] The European Broadband Award 2015 goes to the guifi.net community network

Roger Baig Viñas <roger.baig@guifi.net> Wed, 18 November 2015 18:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=guifi.net; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:content-type:in-reply-to :mime-version:user-agent:date:date:message-id:organization:from :from:references:subject:subject:received:received:received; s= dkim; t=1447872900; x=1449687301; bh=ISPkytnvpoJ/ipTLimZ6RNtNHUU ychTByaKbUX6zVKY=; b=K4w0cDUEZr55kTDQngiPoWu+rwofbWO7VpEi86/z84M syj1jw41AhCNYimUnbhilq0ClZGeC1ZcuZOLx79bGcVGTOwrPmiDSstzV5G2eaxu jc61V8WTYt6pH2tzku+c/Y6eoSWTOuVm4/dTkW+GuhN5RYGcW4xf3XhznCvSuUqe EAyaAXKiZox6TGdyqhWMenF2iSUbGk4o+PfP0sv0asxOaq6oqAN4Ryi3UR3Aa6RJ jq5qh/1+vQvMO0Uqo5vjB2z9gZSP93LurGB2a8SUm+cHfsVs3uKyMvQYsxA3dXUw 7+Li+1NSB24ZMn8mgAcky0m3i+ZZp0YqmqBqIk2VKfw==