Re: [gaia] draft-irtf-gaia-alternative-network-deployments. Nicolas review, question #4: Routing protocols

Mitar <mmitar@gmail.com> Thu, 14 April 2016 09:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=WDGgJtr6H8O69JVHsgsxu/Lzem8FGf8ajbeG4Y514MU=; b=CuvPNvj0V3UsQPgaFe14a46BPVJVY8y3Sxedu+vQgl6HN/j15zayCUERNRifxPEiIU 13WGCD8l5Ut0CupjzQFq4kgxfcWxBkLRkHR6ZFRj49deMBqy7sA1yG9TH2i2uNPJqglu GgrLwsjDsVABI489Md/EvGBUWI5S0OVgOZOZimX+sZfkxQ1ddwTORB2jIstUSX85CPO0 /ZXe6e0AXvsV1W4jwwMDHdkkheaeZOjbNlS3/LvGK9xMreN6duhhi1TNIGYCGshAl8Mj awII0B97krei+UZeYUDF5wtTfV9AhM6YLnw2kPX+rHmtlrgvNGH9M1TLbXvTW8Duq9/d bqRQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=WDGgJtr6H8O69JVHsgsxu/Lzem8FGf8ajbeG4Y514MU=; b=T2thYwN81BHR4PTLY0H9UPyeGaZOEUjXrQclqQMvvObATFo1uLYk+bDa3aAAz1mDNJ jeZLRAMofd3zBKLLlu9Hn+2enDzsAUD/H904ygCJ2imVmH5PiTgTo7FKVKzepn5MSBUS nwSEtuPwDYmH1apYO3vvIismmotXGeQJIRZOcIK2dIsCtp8PXQtlL9X+qfgAbWM2nmiI RbZu7kSpGdPcCJkXGjN52jZlIT8PmFzdMd2nakTUaydVnoNu1vVE1dZs9MEssftskwNN +PjWge/j1HrkxxjK/0AMVw6zUInZF1wrDraQxiakRi4X7nDZjpCcb8QHN4XbbyRhoKZc EP7Q==