Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-loreto-http-bidirectional-05.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Thu, 23 December 2010 01:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=HFRIE15gTESf4HzSyS40CLIGWy4C9wA/FNGK7DBKP0k=; b=EdBxpt7doV8GBOwoQNp3BtAJjyHOcM0TnBW2Qs3l8Yl0N0tS3Q+6bXpvfbhKoWwXRq +bRYi1Q85xtRQMjNBnA3bXzw5ueVv3fUBEW9wwsiaHcMjLG8mlHsWlgo3ZBW+7qTdjbp QJh3PD5wiwiYZ4B6BufTLnf/zSiRKSz1kyNqU=