Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-groves-megaco-pkgereg-02

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Tue, 24 February 2009 00:25 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
To: McCann Peter-A001034 <pete.mccann@motorola.com>, Christian Groves <Christian.Groves@nteczone.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 17:25:16 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4478; t=1235435118; x=1236299118; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; z=From:=20Cullen=20Jennings=20<fluffy@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20Gen-ART=20review=20of=20draft-groves-me gaco-pkgereg-02 |Sender:=20; bh=4zWZbqY/nGJVOypOkX6Q8vBIinDYLP2jk7PBNqlEkKA=; b=JkwXcqrDb0h0U3mZX9lmXMEP4TtWLMZ3gm+z3NTb10Zymnvkzjkdr7DN6h YuPxXxzJ0KgveZ0TzQ1ycONV+PgWfUWaimJpelgZBHaefE3uLPkjcGa+uMVv PsusR7YLZE;