Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC/Telechat review of draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-extension-04

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Fri, 01 June 2012 15:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=3SrWxgz4JzCQG0DAWAHWabO2CemWwugsLuYlXUsDRcE=; b=bumQNY8oJv5Pe7UPZozUcSlW5O1zXvDkoegjh9XQxlDCWr0jk6sqBeG26vYykNr981 Mf2TpVrG3gP+tL4vHgj8ak8r5eg07dOWt6i4pI5P6wDurlPnujr8aLF9VspKvN+jPIoK RLL2J0Fst0kERy2E7V+gQrImS4kfVdYVfzskp16cyU2nVPZyHBHF8A5AVNF+FhmbSTUH 9t4nVsAvy/bN4Vjn/UyX4Y8yADuhrvu2cuPZg4IO88klN/KDdBE0wDvHTyZ/i37YFy+E HzzuTQJeLceMcO5+tliN7DZxR4DlCSNefmhZqtEgBbKavbTXewXdoBverluzufP2fopj n5Xg==