[Gen-art] Re: Gen ART review of draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-alarm-spec-03.txt

"Adrian Farrel" <adrian@olddog.co.uk> Sat, 12 August 2006 14:07 UTC

From: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
To: Black_David@emc.com, Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 14:28:29 +0100
Cc: asatyana@cisco.com, gen-art@ietf.org, dimitri.papadimitriou@alcatel.be, rcallon@juniper.net, ibryskin@movaz.com, Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>, Black_David@emc.com, dbrungard@att.com
Subject: [Gen-art] Re: Gen ART review of draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-alarm-spec-03.txt

Hi,

<hat = (chair and co-author)>
Thanks for the changes
</hat>

<hat = co-author>
Can we take this opportunity to update the references?

OLD
[GMPLS-UNI] Swallow, G., Drake, J., Ishimatsu, H., and Rekhter, Y.
            "GMPLS UNI: RSVP Support for the Overlay Model",
            draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-overlay-05.txt, October 2004,
            work in progress.

[GMPLS-ENNI] Papadimitriou, D., Editor,  "Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)
             RSVP-TE Signaling in support of Automatically Switched
             Optical Network (ASON)",
             draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-rsvp-te-ason-04.txt, July 2005,
             work in progress.

NEW
[GMPLS-OVERLAY] Swallow, G., Drake, J., Ishimatsu, H., and Rekhter, Y.
            "Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS)
             User-Network Interface (UNI): Resource ReserVation
             Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) Support for the
             Overlay Model", RFC 4208, October 2005.

</hat>

Thanks,
Adrian