Re: [Gen-art] review: draft-housley-sow-author-statistics-00

Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com> Mon, 21 September 2015 22:51 UTC

From: Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 18:50:19 -0400
To: "Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>
Cc: General Area Review Team <gen-art@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] review: draft-housley-sow-author-statistics-00

Joel:

Does this proposed text address your comments?

Russ

7.  Thoughts on Future Enhancements

   With the planned change in document format, some of the information
   obtained through heuristics might be more directly extracted from the
   XML file.  Once this format is being used by a significant number of
   authors, a future effort might move away from heuristics toward
   extraction from the XML file.  To support this approach, it would be
   desirable for the new XML schema to make the author's continent of
   residence available, even if it not used in the formatting of the
   human-readable document.