Re: [Gen-art] Gen-art last call review of draft-ietf-idr-as-private-reservation-03

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Thu, 21 February 2013 15:29 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: "'Jon Mitchell (GNS)'" <Jon.Mitchell@microsoft.com>, 'Elwyn Davies' <elwynd@dial.pipex.com>, 'General Area Review Team' <gen-art@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 10:29:07 -0500
Cc: draft-ietf-idr-as-private-reservation.all@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Gen-art last call review of draft-ietf-idr-as-private-reservation-03

Jon and Elwyn:

I would like to make a correction here. The WG as a body of experts
suggested to the author via the Author to IANA.  Perhaps as a body of
experts, this WG is sufficient to begin this range.  Second, the suggestion
from the chairs is that IANA might want to allocate a portion of this total
range for initial usage.

Finally, the Private Address space in the IPV4 space and this IPv6 range are
logically connected, but the numbers are not connected.

Please let me know if this challenges any of your review.

Sue Hares
(Shepherd and co-chair)