Re: [Gen-art] Gen-art last call review of draft-ietf-idr-as-private-reservation-03

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Thu, 21 February 2013 15:37 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: 'Elwyn Davies' <elwynd@dial.pipex.com>, "'Jon Mitchell (GNS)'" <Jon.Mitchell@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 10:37:19 -0500
Cc: draft-ietf-idr-as-private-reservation.all@tools.ietf.org, 'General Area Review Team' <gen-art@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Gen-art last call review of draft-ietf-idr-as-private-reservation-03

Elwyn and Jon:

This is an IETF consensus about the draft range.  As such, it should be put
in the draft as Jon indicated.  As a shepherd and a co-chair, my comment to
the IANA team is that perhaps they should consider handling out a portion of
the whole space.

Once it is out, no one ever says "less" but someone always says "more".   I
will try to respond to the IANA or have a conversation about this draft with
them if possible.  I will note this in my status to Stewart Bryant (AD)
today.

Sue