Re: [Gen-art] Gen-art] Review: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 30 October 2015 08:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=KBzgLjeWBqv2XRlf7vEI6kHzrr0POrInO9+31g0IeAI=; b=rBBTB67QIxs4k2jlyYAdvKEOwqdr6NClAhFLVgvIlRMacUD3HvUH8jiBPTrm7c7dmo 7fzgkKhu+3zQsRH9Xq2D85Zc8n7xB8nclTFAVFvfd9drcmtddUgEKvAsB9wr57zovbJX Kds3JbGmyvGCg+6hhdZWynBxovWSxLhHzBG72lIHa/oOv0FkpD4eioqLVdvTbBNTbG6p KPDEtiPk61+rpwpQ2GlMiFZKRg2mtm1cHXBbYvHJGK6AhvljKq5cKSdrzsZJjjZ4G3x4 qIY7vSKo9G1CwqKUW+IKXsN9SEGGx/mupPMwd+NhJthaTOk7P1qoesgTX26cfZkFb7j6 bReA==