Re: [Gen-art] [spfbis] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-spfbis-experiment-09.txt

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Thu, 07 June 2012 07:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=2465; t=1339055825; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=JKBI5XS TPwUtUPaP9jN7mAfzgodecsblXjV5aGhAEhs=; b=sk1tx18w4ACL3R9K3tLGAQn lGrQ4R9vL4wwwiLoMKSfgrfjuT1ZxO9l/zuP7oQIGY1MyfLsTbhuK8dZZVC+3pJs aREjF6Lq7iTmCfGFOs7LCN3rq8U+DK8sbNiAUNUTDu20yexKzFDKlU1Dyp2DOmkY znINFiutKXvniV1sfq8o=