[Gen-art] Re: Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-l3vpn-ce-based-03.txt

Mark Townsley <townsley@cisco.com> Thu, 14 September 2006 13:30 UTC

Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:12:33 +0200
From: Mark Townsley <townsley@cisco.com>
To: Harald Alvestrand <hta@google.com>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=2030; t=1158240603; x=1159104603; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=townsley@cisco.com; z=From:Mark=20Townsley=20<townsley@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20Gen-ART=20Review=20of=20draft-ietf-l3vpn-ce-based-03.txt |To:Harald=20Alvestrand=20<hta@google.com>; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3Dupx/Iw0QzmcbeKUnAayCKZZXiQw=3D; b=QEcGl7v0RHxPntXL/Ac+Cbj1OVA24Zl30j4mdcZL7wiMEPUTjo/Nwag+J1DiNwjip1BzXk3+ GtgIXDxOnfruU7z6y8mleUXYgjEEePVT4Y/b3X0S5isn+DAf4ewJSKPI;