Re: [Gen-art] Generate review of draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-16

Jouni <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Mon, 15 August 2016 00:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=p2vROTpqHl+zC3TvXpmHssSe4se1RBwviIOlkvtLb54=; b=QTnzBMDaJuEwXKJGA0gGEaNTdFY/+cBDRtrHDJckvQG6dZu60FYraM/ZXJzCXpjAUy f1TfHN5W1p9TlQg3TVNYO0furrmT5og3b4kCydjiKoAqT2h1WH2N/oqXVujnzcHgPNtE muSGshVX23aZgqrqz2sKqGJQk1cJLGMD4FAw+lnB9y36BELOa7WnIpRaYpnZlU8WDlpx nGv+OLv4xTLOtdyYR1ywua6oHX1FAL1DKMdwA7hVF/7+1iV0OUFGriJlf1FuGUIFMl5g 9agR+5+UXbS5886jUyih874FQebFC8DP9pKWksdaU+jLNMvktt1oSs88xKFwWe6Z5phJ Gb2w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=p2vROTpqHl+zC3TvXpmHssSe4se1RBwviIOlkvtLb54=; b=HCnDRhF6W5j+kp2bgkfIio0y7EiZz+X9jH0KtRyEOtAiAyz7y0NA0Llm4fosO9BKkV SEigXrbYnbLVSykUS/NAoUc3ZEWQtmrP9neWurY48ma4Ld4pVTacmyWecuXttoNvBMq1 dBgTSI/btmO+n1JXDV/M40cHLDvXD6GlAozlLDxmo2D3tkf/Aza5bPO1pdFpE0uA79j/ 4kRLDefBw2zGKo3/BeMMnLXvhRI0MDU94BBYZVcY3g8tYAUb60BwIdnNn/oiXvsAOMIX 4uDgmDR/couUQT9v+aNMyVQ5GSZgJ4IrOj07A34t2PNIuEoppWfeG/sII90yPKYfIhvg NiKA==