[Gen-art] Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ltans-ers-13.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 22 May 2007 07:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=TWdmdNxSgY9gmtqj7hQuDLHTnZVjZ66z8hzbG9ryZnM7tOi49XZR/HnK/znRCbxuBQaDe+wIq6bxSesWdgXTdkRsEQeklOFTB90unwWG9Zs/KU27NJCgFiI37pXvSqIAyZKoSr/xuTaE6AxPdPPlMo/iWtZ4K8jQh3o0vUWJO+Q=
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 09:34:36 +0200
From: Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com>
To: Carl Wallace <CWallace@cygnacom.com>
Cc: ralf.brandner@intercomponentware.com, General Area Review Team <gen-art@ietf.org>, Tobias Gondrom <tgondrom@opentext.com>, ulrich.pordesch@zv.fraunhofer.de, Tim Polk <wpolk@nist.gov>
Subject: [Gen-art] Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ltans-ers-13.txt

Thanks for the explanations. It's up to Russ and Tim to decide if
any clarification of the text is needed.

> The validate draft provides additional details

I'm a little surprised then that it isn't cited as an
Informational reference. It seems that although it isn't
needed to understand the ERS syntax, it will be needed
for any practical deployment.

     Brian

--
NEW: Preferred email for non-IBM matters: brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com