Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-deployment-06

Jordi Palet Martínez <jordi.palet@theipv6company.com> Fri, 05 July 2019 06:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=theipv6company.com; s=MDaemon; t=1562309846; x=1562914646; i=jordi.palet@theipv6company.com; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References: In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=RJ1f9vnC0vmkHRV/BJxnPZAQrEGbO2atOrZkpdJAhQg=; b=FVIN1vk9SQLCs f8JmkHj8yFHDRgdpBdi10ZZP7LLSOb+S3ojVUDqfaOVqKkNUpADnTSQ6CB6CInqc d2irhvXiNXe6L5r6a2vmiBFGW4LfOaFKda8fUfnswLhE+yiKHgI7Dl5y6OKsymoI DlkJzHXe2QYfPHhnDpQPZJyshXf24k=