RE: [Gen-art] RE: Gen-Art Review: draft-ietf-msec-newtype-keyid-01.txt

"Vesa Lehtovirta (JO/LMF)" <vesa.lehtovirta@ericsson.com> Tue, 14 February 2006 18:02 UTC

Subject: RE: [Gen-art] RE: Gen-Art Review: draft-ietf-msec-newtype-keyid-01.txt
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:25:43 +0100
From: "Vesa Lehtovirta (JO/LMF)" <vesa.lehtovirta@ericsson.com>
To: Brian E Carpenter <brc@zurich.ibm.com>, "Karl Norrman (KI/EAB)" <karl.norrman@ericsson.com>
Cc: Russ Housely <housley@vigilsec.com>, gen-art@alvestrand.no, canetti@watson.ibm.com
Sender: gen-art-bounces@ietf.org

Hi,

Unfortunately Karl was not able to send the -04 version before
yesterday, apologies for being late. Version -04 is the latest one and
that should be the one to look at, if possible.

thanks and best regards
  Vesa

--- Begin Message ---
Dear Editor,

Please submit the new version of draft-ietf-msec-newtype-keyid-04.txt,
work item in the msec WG.

Best Regards,
Karl Norrman
Ericsson