Re: [GROW] WGLC: draft-ietf-grow-route-leak-problem-definition (ends: 8/24/2015 - Aug 24)

Christopher Morrow <christopher.morrow@gmail.com> Tue, 25 August 2015 23:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=trSKq2Rbt02EYpjpe8xJ2UWoR/FyTzC4QKZ44ZC+emc=; b=Yk271i8tm2s6ET6wIRPMV42CbdbSolWm0uaegp8FwOguXsUckN3VuIoo12NAnnpgLl MjGhkQO0PRknvOn1mYGOK3tnzH03C1X3kGpCB8y4O1sMuTOBgjuqMCz2BSmJcBGxo1DD bIEqNTXeTQRTRqAsTjIfQuWUgpB1K0AYvDP+xWz33wr1T3bQ53JPnUTKh6qzVz5PdtCm jl9z5aH05VCFiR2wbTEcHWps2hweODAE7WxglfQzE3yHw/ohz1fIZeBj3CqbzU6im4hz u41Fg1YxuiIrWNYtR+jp00IWPwfIqKmgGf8MMlsG/DydgVbi7sPmoB/UAflWJvN2/pMg 0x0Q==