Re: [HOKEY] AD review of draft-ietf-hokey-arch-design

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Sat, 29 October 2011 14:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1319900006; bh=N4GGKSDHnujZlz SUCBdakxX43S/ahiVm5jXUY7eyhHQ=; b=IN0MGiBAznYWyUwrXxHyNMuQigHo79 KChQhs6GxQ2tRJpRIsDesPiNspECtfSczwoyCN5DNqliOTLEeq2eCaRmLdCpxheE FCR8zuA1g4ynDVMVtLZQjfLGBTC5fow+6EhQ8zqRsaG/8j0oR0LHUNptSUwGZGYp PMYTi4zZwhIAJf7QW5BUVoIntA1hb1SSIvxqklZGLA99pYagy5mZbLJ2Zx3tEyzm HuKPGAfr+HHOW/aq2P3J1zUkndNFVXHy3cuNs5Xne4uKt0AAyQG2Z3npp51B/GoL kYOIfgWGF3EZBgyVmHMfzfcz46uMPUGtc+Z9Bwml8rwWe98ul1UfRURg==