[HOKEY] AD review of draft-ietf-hokey-arch-design

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Sun, 23 October 2011 16:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-type:subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date :message-id:received:received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t= 1319388742; bh=K0nmfYM9LHltzfZYWTa73hKASQ/1kFgp9u5e109ardU=; b=h Qug/w31s+xMPkTL5k8z58XTRkddecZKnRKf3rYo7OmczbrAdK1Z0qA19BxE6G9g6 LWxNXji+VS66dba58OSnSMTpbfuXchvl6bSL9f5yoyAhvuGziTjRMnuU05tHOhx0 PwHvKmuRQfJfBr4wp6POdpEEaFuKguY9QIiiFVt9ui/uGL6bVJd+EC2fVxx/OjyD 6J0aRV/z8c4DT7b3vr5zCyYcygc+iMD6Bpz8VAJo6UP/bzdT3FmJ9B3v0umLuHJ1 QQ4L30XoQxHMi/eHWEu96nPGsciIcHJrXtOtHVJWqCnqSY7Hfz+6ckEzmtsYug5C A0R7/ykr7YA3pk9myQ42Q==