Re: [HOKEY] AD review of draft-ietf-hokey-arch-design

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Sat, 29 October 2011 15:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1319902915; bh=aBerUnTL4geR51 bSKiFvubO8SLzWcS6X5zH+d2Nayi4=; b=ZLWVH0iWs6Fh8fpP1wzLvNvWOlRr6b KSi+EqDkESlfiaUk9XyDfSEgRdSfDvj6dA4tkCH/z8FOaFJYgWIM9qHjWwzga8Ol /z2fF6c7sZsH6ek7uyQQq3iG7ppko0LClov2q6M1NP/SWs3eXw2KLHN+LiG8t/Vl 0dUM2LLAGXHAGYS9UI1pXF9QIGYDs2nejvRKnmN1yBVGPB8G8VbkX38rBNC6AWbm Pg7P6mZVKAmb1XVBCwSy6G1ZrJ3vqzuyL7eBLsNMGBQJzOBcZ84d4A/4fZzFzTAa Up0fXS/IXpWNbqapIoOxUxYTbRWsg3itWjbYPNzNgMzZdlB2nDwtNbVQ==