Re: [homenet] AD review of draft-ietf-homenet-naming-architecture-dhc-options-16

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 20 September 2022 13:05 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=oqRz4RpvKeE1gv9Nuob9Xk8K4G1PxfKP0Hq5/71JHm0=; b=BGq3OaI2nsBa28ljC0/4rALXGL/gY+OoOcOgZ3lijjKQDR1CYiubUJXgXvAcKQuU1H /GNU1lktid5Dz2PmRwcVRIZKrnOYx5x+YNrsYvM8g+Z5xpv4EQumvViot4vIqxzl2S2u j9c8V6Mjsfd638oGa+LI5Ag2x3WuakcRlNqjdyV5wUHCNGn2GHfgNSbtDVntXUw37zaS SU18gkEZwcoUZHvP0KEEn3GPBh6AaLRK0+dcCQDriY8TTYuRMMXC50K3hi4zo3ShmMOB j6DPHoe+A9yxYLf3a5IaXa5FCQW+RubW4/AUuGnvZ9BCoQdInhfXNljanhHhB41RevTb Z9nw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=oqRz4RpvKeE1gv9Nuob9Xk8K4G1PxfKP0Hq5/71JHm0=; b=eLu8WLXcuZhW3SfJZxXMe5BtcwPklOgNIhrYUV5crbs0bpXpSioO5SWX0XHIUb53O8 QGvaFp/jPM8J2SeOif/7P7MVk8ByvKbNZobUAsFG5IzOjbXStnF0EzL1ErSa50BnSpTn Z6Qd3yr1I2W/DL/qid+4XZkcfSEO5eEGQgwPAmXiI2rxRPEKcP4LLGnNSfyPVXolZAMg L5myoIa73SsQu/9fk1p89aqKkXHxXCUC/E64tLWgECrsycknyjMXL9GQfyW7ELnDbG4e AaI38jUFXJIheq8w2QaM2Gbi6pC1WOXP12ySaqlzNeu+wjk5HbAuGc037iWGk9xtUYx7 HTdg==