Re: [homenet] Lars Eggert's Discuss on draft-ietf-homenet-naming-architecture-dhc-options-22: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 20 October 2022 15:54 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=FuHnMYERjVKNo9E7T5qp1kOAyGn03nRE7QFu1mX9umo=; b=I5SPO8N18ufRfj7kCeG0wvGvkxatfpF6LfnqjyjYPEcdzd+CHkIkGxxa2kbePKqb/k csPvOnWuxQUh+ybdBlFd2G4IEXP/9fZ76po+NQLqb2syv2huSJelmMtKX4ZMfwl5fBcX Vc3nnZYZ2vVXbN4GKuMd2dgWXfixFvmo/eGSjKKt9ZCt0zoTXdDVniqi/YSuBaKcsxaD douY4CpGK7lZtu5rnI/ZJaI8FPx2+B1Gi0a46H0sL1pw2Z47TKRmYgPS80FME9E7xj6J Wf8H4WB/VXujt9AHIr1jwt37NCO4L7pSeph5WE7ldx1xrf67jMozacpmAF8N3tVP6KXa kWZQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=FuHnMYERjVKNo9E7T5qp1kOAyGn03nRE7QFu1mX9umo=; b=2YcD+7OaxBIc4+yqKC+yVm/+iKaLB2dyc8CSuv+zCds3AbSPX34boPHQDzTu+93It9 yRE45eEy0/vn/k6gIG9NhpO4I8dkbCWSGRtLtz6EO8noOHGshMb3FoHTvH+dQOA4QG5r 4V/N3NDjr/cTSRnjk2esb123LaUhvPgT/Xje6zbF+FNQ0n/fd2YCm3MwNlFRis1HMY4t O4ANIMNL9FMLJiRoYR1j1tfca9jMySl4OBr2QrKnNeUoQoUJX72MK7hgIYnFHqjlqFII hQYp1oqQcw7stqmw3GjNJ/NRixPE0ngsuSmGCeCEIdabUHPIo/RtAQZOUGogUEiRgjlt iSCA==