Re: [homenet] Name service design principles: a proposal

Kerry Lynn <kerlyn@ieee.org> Fri, 29 June 2012 20:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=h0l6xDlziWGwED0MGwdUlBVUQXmKGILVBFIevTIRKog=; b=briX97p3ydBkBVJHS9MzqeNYYU4iAZnjotk0wGLls3/Ob02vwnVzUCwiPODuJlnn9+ 0ndrIT3YywX9ak2ZbxlB/sd7OL5zdlGoZhQ1Bndfr3C4OP5KrIXAQHNvBBozLgjBi7A4 yQG730q7lwW04G2msd/nU0kQKhCVzlzzxiX8kMt0qvn5zvq7+nq2SwmEE+twxYGNQe7e NMSUBjD1ySa0sykyZma98xFj6tMXUA/YMtjrpK42miD/jWmb+L0LF44O172yPq2mmzn9 24BcbRL01oiAq6ciRi1yg+4pruk+JLfIAgQYalrXxsA2UJqcagBYfLWCYtCpJzH+KJ+G Ex5A==