Re: [homenet] Name service design principles: a proposal

Ralph Droms <rdroms.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 29 June 2012 20:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=aiUuNvSoPcqbtAtKghQl4k9WZ/ZuVq0veYKB34hEK5E=; b=m24BKorno8m1GSgkjm42bu0NaJ1mQ6US+Jp0d1cMTCzEe4hqSeS5u02f4xOqepx6Gl O1RkgCIpZZLNb1sELHT5F09VfhGSfgJoKfl6ri2ikMBVC4GB3IyyjeKrvkdZJXdHUV2x Du2Lakqt45oPSJIe3Vi0HC0X8Y2kMp/1h/KOUZvzpM/09uBCEoREIv7nuYPNL6+fULoo vQuQE0/kUbuCQQ8Z/xVWVzCGBSO2S2WzFpziujBmcxFpSYHnuiWWBWC04agMnAV961Ux U54RyIPUpzB+NzFojYJTmqOe04xnSq7WLihudlKBn5KxdQPy4E+2b+okklrigefT5SiW tXrA==