Re: [homenet] Unicast DNS within the Homenet?

Kerry Lynn <kerlyn@ieee.org> Mon, 10 September 2012 16:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ojS+X4ju3Ou2iFAkghPSaa/9hO8vulGQY4l+BT4g5IU=; b=AvQN7hi9QyRXL+IDwK/hlkxwkOzFWNLqE+/aselBbp6UZSzKUhmG4bgNryIgNxi0c7 g57ggcbiFB1iCVFYKzCUrYnkQXOoJYH0P7IcWZ4DY7cFDCtFWIDKYid31lfseq6VzHqs W1PNzyRX+YiyxjTf45LBkgPZabcNz8pQPnzmztxdVSkVSxhWvHairgtGuclNFH1gV4sE Kb1Bt/K6xoc0WjcA24Wd9CLbyVVp8z7Prymu7cw0hmPeB2AZp/PauTpEvE0IVsQTR7tA FjVIprPkH8ebkbmw7A0KvGHInfnjsfNsbDcnyzFxYlcsqzbANBq+fzf0YEBAf07rLApF JCGQ==