Re: [homenet] [Anima] Homenet feedback on the ANIMA charter

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 07 October 2014 19:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ML0x3/hULZP/FDYM9CQIr/TcKcERM8PfMJ3Y6xD/wgs=; b=Gp6MxiePFJLHIAO9XcpWs3zFtLFjxmLH7mmr/dhbDK0wxJs36cFxVzyokl10E2xBxN eIpTQ3iUvBRMYT5rMPUddUTKVZFG0fn09qOYK9yeSl0O0yYxYcWhoU8G3tuwgL1CZcoG C1CTrGeRddpofju9fEAjtb6M+5jbzJQxJfPHaoicPFOqFhIRQxpbnZEYiMAHoYp+1Obu 5TCW5siSBMLaq0J+CUZO/Zor4mijWDI3sILhDj48rliFXa8Z3qDH8Qt2i5pJrCEN+i75 Usup93cnQMjD4SUO6FTlURkbwJ4OZZNXvVbqnUbvOlPwMi/dswUpZWHXLenfNCaw+X70 hciw==