Re: [hrpc] Working group last call for draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines

Gurshabad Grover <gurshabad@cis-india.org> Mon, 28 June 2021 14:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cis-india.org; s=6F901CFA-19A8-11E9-98F1-CB07954443DB; t=1624891522; bh=yeqJIsYh9joJGrgg0phk2Okvxc6w+YyCCaF9w5QT5PY=; h=From:To:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version; b=u90L8Gz7vxLSElRPMDD0kInzOYQFcv7AiFLqKKJ9nrpy8kpd8Gyh+27QGumEc/zPW abmY/9IRq0H9wRLv7teBRoo6iNPrre6B0x0HDw4MoqDwV6ATA1djduqwAwR2oPP2Pq 5UIDRWMcgd0UF+DCTfmS7kMMZXM0ldTiGS5dhRaGdo336V/g7+/BfD9hGGvGI8rH0H huRRUsHdrzRuzUgM7ObUQqIiEREbGY9uXMTAtiPl+lJLzcYoPnRj4YiMsS7BZaHEd7 Ozmdme0p2ZNaiOFYIyl182oPwMz8T1D4ti85QH+Z9VGk+KCYzHmcWfMzSVn323NPQf Rc+rtf5wwaYAQ==