Re: [hrpc] My suggestion for the attribution paragraph

farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii@gmail.com> Sat, 20 March 2021 01:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=DxoPLKF9gQ4lVGHhHWTYOUUkPP8DoaaMNnrFx5V8DCU=; b=aptTGbhcIOi3/Yzp07sB9/KS942Gm7HI2yiMR1f4PrqzFVo2voHP7/161h6wJNIb9z 6i05c+oqo2LBC88WkdhWJ+i55eWxuveAQIFXCw8Xjcl7ofChrp6QKCtJXk16JhlWw55Q flm1UKuwN2qKnUPXxzSDv7rtrndNlUN8fUL93aD1jSKy2AVrbF45+B9f26zojAwAKD1n vxpUDRKVAvqqysyPhVfRq9YvGnMsdJKQiYntF9q3uaC5p+Q9xLkvKpi6LfSGbgRkS6X5 UJ/1GxLBm4znqwxb25sP/2ptcu5b5jB4PylDwEqCtmbkzFdES9fsuLVK+HkBPfjSgnsB fjYg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=DxoPLKF9gQ4lVGHhHWTYOUUkPP8DoaaMNnrFx5V8DCU=; b=EJReOqIgW9UZ/w4qGM++ZEZKV//gyFVzLN14Xdc4v4Uv4P1JeN6UnulJ/xKoqkH5w0 atZuhr/v/S0kkSENcOCI7MKqIYaBu+KMalL6kwwjCmOxxjWOxxDQM4Xofwa5MoawqETA 3BylIynjrjCeFK3eEySAE63+NEeo+HyglLe7Y6zigSc2gEy31pCozDh8J4fqgVIYSTcQ QLVxLDKNUjA2/pYxxxRzElq8L2h+KtL/w7yF9JAohWAnn1tI7kUISElraQDo3t3TPaQT SX8Iimfdn1GZFOX/6dS7/1m5SGyfPqqhwgGP3iNbhgBd1PL/MtwGWLvFGWFHfkluRRYJ c7kw==
References: <CAN1qJvA_ONSNqk_Am6z6SASHO63eObaYMRVMY4cHR6XzPskGqg@mail.gmail.com> <988c1a1b-97a4-bccc-f991-7f51f760c088@cis-india.org> <CAN1qJvC2jPSJuawePyH5DO9xvqWLnUUAzFu8tWBzfkntQBEO6Q@mail.gmail.com> <5f706893-5ccf-a6ad-353e-1f64241e9978@yahoo.com> <91F738F9-3570-423A-8240-F3CB18EA25C8@istaff.org> <CAN1qJvCVMc9E1LaXBD8yENxH+0aWPFt7UqCLDS2CDp8Edrbaxw@mail.gmail.com> <114c3a3a-5b03-28d7-ee05-dc96d2351301@nielstenoever.net> <333c8a96-e7eb-2821-f70c-da2e1b52178f@yahoo.com> <77e7853c-8c31-5aab-ef25-cc5e0f0930cb@nielstenoever.net>