Re: [hrpc] draft-irtf-hrpc-political - current determination regarding RG last call.

farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii@gmail.com> Tue, 15 October 2019 03:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=aANg5tyyG97fONreb3h8HzCOQLMghXdR4AZnozlGvuA=; b=ILcw9DhZWBGQ6GoHBNmxAAuwBKGHlT0YgGV95/myGZHcTW1l/2UKyBSRUialSkswz8 mnS5vW6qiPUhQo+ZklXPdg+Jc5sRCiqfTJAZaR6DK0fETXGzTCDnwtJ1fzgp0e0cbn+0 jkxJ92tmNJL3TpDqmARjErfhVYwN1iatHRuTpWlza16Z/DqEvKhFBlv/USlS3VD9CRCM B31rxrldSUNk3d8HGhzDL002Fy9n9v3zgJ5rJ8ft7GLMAYkN3PiBO5li/+CTpxM729bw D5G/JgPTW+V4x1XNg121EpwlMUs7Pd3aNUGLFGyattcFihvE4GWZJMwH3Iraj6pAJZER f4Kw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=aANg5tyyG97fONreb3h8HzCOQLMghXdR4AZnozlGvuA=; b=D0d8yCvAwP3R6ijZTQsmgVRaVTx6IrDFBXzbGbe+PkPiLUtWOyGR+Njwnh9f13vTWE NQiXLxmt5REy6BHqzj/EOqVjGXyiWCz2GDOv2Rmv42lTH/G82iw15eDDwmy0TsSRyjED yylUcdnqZhUR1Gc9UEP2oycxVPtexo7q7pcxFzRBQztUdAfRHMkIbAEuXKDlghBGqpFa jHrrLeI18TW5KvPgLT/uFr9vEPv5qb+mqtKnUs51JcQckUniF8oz18Z+541Q4ZVRsgpa 9JPyNzfC8pbN9IoK5hGVSia+lGqpfrsmn4ANbHvgO7E0uAE1TJbUf7L/7XnZxM02G7/3 4UgA==