Re: [hybi] New charter for HyBi wg

Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com> Fri, 20 January 2012 18:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=l+3ABWaicJEiBUfrFj0k+soSXo7D0joWLrMY5nww2g8=; b=OXeb/wfa/4G4JeaAX2MRPiPerU++x4bBmpU1XWWrgWK5wos5mpztgzCEblZZWeMMwu WExhO84XlAGd4GmZBZAgxstmXbyUKo0t92+fnEYa//+bJw3RbpyYeWpQYE+7EBc96JYF P4R9ZHsPAC8bwO8BK/QL1t8KG0NkB5vQ9L5FQ=