Re: [I2nsf] WGLC for draft-ietf-i2nsf-registration-dm-17

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Thu, 08 September 2022 11:06 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-0.086 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_FREEMAIL_DOC_PDF=0.01, T_HK_NAME_FM_MR_MRS=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URI_DOTEDU=1.997] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=ZMk1+uy84F2Kvf6v8pFuHUQnftrLHkUl1HJySedY6S0=; b=GJBvOWEre1HZ97FKVU/Bxka9aa/zDynbMph/GnAE298DD0Y3GLD33ouolW81rPnD5N BpziAfPAT8eO+iDbjy5JK8ERWmwDcvlgGPKPfFDcLrOjP9Nb2thnlBcn5MV2c9TdVBVo b7IP0XMlkAtjJxTb4AwGhZs4bk291hGvKw1Ci3YF7erG9YhyNrYSi6HPSLOtqAsMvLl0 R0zTHNrss0rMuY+pMbYGTYpk9EZZTl/iBy3VpnUA4dDaCKZ9Ue4J/XyI8iaRxrZg0EYy K3hSrprx+2tan0NAfbLvgutFaZJN8mn6wkGwHNcBXfoUCSOPP2jhiIa0dVGPOueJEL+m 5STA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=ZMk1+uy84F2Kvf6v8pFuHUQnftrLHkUl1HJySedY6S0=; b=pbPlIn/4DIxXJ9yHSh9h6YC3w34l0qUL1q+AQ7tUyprV6+klWlC7DxVMZ9aPu/T6MG qgXiqGr8Xzc+TfYfKUvuzzTKeFkxQT/krCSrTMAQzKuTFdMoOzein0wLAoTsln9r9peq +1sjEoJMJI9Bdxcb8pMRmpx7117JthBBc62VmxdK4kj9UTQkReknslw+I8KsCO2i/sN2 QfkSnYMH6OT8XPYiv8GdVAYkKtNJpK77Gcn/6fON+tpYXvRQ/LpXN4SyM2NaU03S28+1 7fVyTD/UPxWmFiQqwCCWnVpq3lmkjDXI1hd9iz69PuJvmEMaZz/ySpxsOibFM2UtYj/y OHOw==