Re: [i2rs] Follow-up on draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability

Joel Halpern Direct <jmh.direct@joelhalpern.com> Thu, 24 July 2014 13:35 UTC

Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 09:35:26 -0400
From: Joel Halpern Direct <jmh.direct@joelhalpern.com>
To: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>, 'Joe Clarke' <jclarke@cisco.com>, i2rs@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [i2rs] Follow-up on draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability

No, I am not proposing that the information model is separate from the
data model for work that I1RS models.

What I am proposing is that these important system requirements are
requirements that we need to keep in front of us, but not requirements
that the I2RS message exchanges need to directly support.  Frankly, I do
not foresee an I2RS model for this information at all.

Yours,
Joel