Re: [i2rs] Review of draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-11

Robert Wilton <rwilton@cisco.com> Fri, 01 July 2016 14:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=61977; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1467383484; x=1468593084; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to; bh=J8qYF1B8rP8P7M1slGMUMH93EZU07QkaCu6Yo95rAEY=; b=epEDah02cQ5Tp22KM2Pxi+qL+g+w34NqeSWqoO0kaSMwp9Uf10gzVu+0 srJyLT6zTWMxBc4bHnRknx2HfH0shebfS4a1lcEWPbBUcj+VQYwqCxQVq VPEohd5FO40f4giyQOIVaD75Zgh10aRPMhprkdlqkAP1sWEbSFnZsJtr+ U=;