[i2rs] Review of draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-11

Robert Wilton <rwilton@cisco.com> Mon, 27 June 2016 15:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=30374; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1467041406; x=1468251006; h=from:subject:to:message-id:date:mime-version; bh=4Z5pxLSBlXAwfMVhpCj+8EbOOnIsJRoQPPlMNUYmt9Y=; b=Xaol40fsMpvaOM3ZjmyX5BZ2ZXv32axMtWfPi7jKKsuDIWcZzdDrPiJt JNXyNSKwSnuu0xfHsd5K5TyoOCFsaPETFG2+wOA9KvfKoClGt5AgQXj5K f6N0yAbXKuxxMY5MCmG0uXQtWLsRoFvJ3ntSlHaxb2X7JhIaC6yR9K39M c=;