Re: [i2rs] Call for Adoption by WG: draft-atlas-i2rs-architecture-01 (ends Aug 12)

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Tue, 13 August 2013 18:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=cZPGlciF2RP75glZgQl7V5UC0QG4QaseQ+lPEZDZLYI=; b=KfEM9SJwMa/oQP9s6o8+ZWc1t7PI1eVS59LyvSZvpoNroRaElXOABJyjUEy/L8Sd3J YYlVbEc9WBrNm3Rf+L5tc298CHiLLL8I52HSZ0WpjNqprnmappATXhgOSeCK5jbG2aLo BZlBOCxy4IsOW8WEIQHqji5aInT+fGqUikX9pFq9lKcLa3DOaKvHe4ooE89P/HpoN+NK k0tqxe/KjWjaTTfsRvFa5H9uIaM5rgledrh2FO3s4J575auoTpqQvzD/csCDKjqEgQtT gwhB+9LyAMBIuRc0hb0DgMLkaNbyxdzNWehX3Pdy25+Fed6Et/7t+Q0yKxw9dQZ1m1KT IFdw==