Re: [Ianaplan] it's more than that

"Sweeting, John" <john.sweeting@twcable.com> Mon, 04 May 2015 14:42 UTC

From: "Sweeting, John" <john.sweeting@twcable.com>
To: Milton L Mueller <mueller@syr.edu>, "ianaplan@ietf.org" <ianaplan@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 10:42:30 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [Ianaplan] it's more than that

On 5/4/15, 10:35 AM, "Milton L Mueller" <mueller@syr.edu> wrote:

> [...]

Milton, it was well pointed out that Bill¹s presentation was NOT the view
of the CRISP team. The issues that Bill presented were never discussed by
the CRISP team nor endorsed by the CRISP team.

>Unless you believe that Bill Woodcock was making it all up, and that
>other CRISP team members present and ARIN's in house counsel stood by and
>let him publicly fantasize without challenge, I think there is enough
>substantiation here to warrant queries and concerns.

No one believes that Bill made anything up but he would need to provide
the sources of his information, again none of this was ever discussed by
the CRISP team.