Re: [Iasa20] WGLC: draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4071bis

Joseph Lorenzo Hall <joe@cdt.org> Wed, 09 January 2019 13:42 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=aT8LON0CQt4tfVCfLSKqqtdlbXri6hD03yM1QYV9eok=; b=k8f79rFeuykfZfm183XH8evIa63LlN62cDtDOmWFaiTlam7qYqJf7s/2vlMAZ8Viow 0mjS8s6ynq5TPh70eOuEEktm++RXj/jhnY9lBBsPP0cmgtDB5p6jYgfDtm+M04oKEOqq en+I6V59yFcCQ+krRs2oo/teQOIs84Zw6tOHS4DlBfekLfIgUAWO1RMEeuzMM7P4X8wk SqJYLo0HSigGZxwLBepIQz7kqTLW+C4qapx0jtOmxXjrgBJusF55Aa7R6uaLv+E1BJ5t H1iDL+uj2Ziy3fKNorZlc6OpMpIysI3nvjNhOhAjBFmD4k5Ay+Lv6YyzBFLyjzbME1/J AF0w==