Re: [icnrg] Last Call: draft-irtf-icnrg-icnlowpan

Cenk Gündoğan <mail+ietf@gundogan.net> Mon, 09 March 2020 16:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=gundogan.net; s=201712; t=1583772077; bh=xLUT+PDgDPtpX80XKRX19S1E0uP9k4/JtI7bOT2jwvw=; h=References:From:To:Cc:Subject:In-reply-to:Date:From; b=goL8qvMCeg3sKCVsn44Q8DUcB2KP48dILJJsogZ5EwOcH5vLtM+fUij1Al3SQnYOy PIIdU9EbCuzamK8TJyH2cNUFEg+FV/1d6YGM6rD8J1xVvgURZJHo/yH2/KeLYHrttF Tzp+cspVy9H21i0BTruJ9X8z4cq8UdRPAMFr+oO1dGX3d5z5EbtahOMzwDSKKk2B6r +8VY5CPcl7USM5Fzk3tCYJRCO+tLY0NAkHZMPyT5IBFiKqlu4h5AB+UJjZh2poD5PJ v9eyHq5p5vgoiMn9HEkpI/CQrLrkt8IxV+SIwHsvK9/DbljtgiwwDUzvO5WfqzykBb tj19xqP7E7Ctg==