Re: [Idr] draft-rosen-idr-extcomm-iana-00.txt

Eric Rosen <erosen@cisco.com> Mon, 17 June 2013 13:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2937; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1371474670; x=1372684270; h=from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:reply-to:date:message-id; bh=LIw4bQhNsf5x/DwdvP5MHDXA9w8zZhdoiG4RiiB0x2c=; b=nHLFkOfcFsSCvoy86/AOVsYo+G4D/tY7XGYyb+hDTzL32QX95syPhxm+ xUrsGgqkZFyGLZX6gt9A2Fvhl2t3Z+7zm9odgYAxUsc5vzbl2GBQRq63k JhH/jZH8t6EqF0WCT9aOcEEu683+1GnSyYlijvcdQxpsAiuSpY3ptWyji w=;