[Idr] Fwd: Slot request in IDR to present https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-idr-bgp-route-refresh-options-00.txt

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Tue, 19 July 2016 10:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=e6/n7BFaDV0yf1jek5+qkX/a5MWCbQ/nz6oHlfwkRto=; b=N5AzpkFVN3K/m/3JRn+E22osJlXBTVOolYbgt+7hgfbTgyr/tMBbITTnYkMJm+qDk7 E9B2DsEpFYt78rW7eqQoVuCXwna6NsWUVXlV78+iRwHWVML2utbuKwiPpa+hfVrTyZFu hzV6QnaVKpYMlB2DzLb+VQZW3MJzPOHqD4F3yRkCF0uzwDxbe4JbH0jKtx+eXzyQk0pO +m9JJVGfgZIblblMp4mzZtRirGz8Ktym1spe0FGjgHfQqdHP45BdFnn8+niXBSDLaa4+ BPukCSAVzKehiiUzpb5E9yJvyXwV+sM86kIpcLoR9cvZ8QBvy2nay9jSAk1cfvmDp5fb Lcaw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=e6/n7BFaDV0yf1jek5+qkX/a5MWCbQ/nz6oHlfwkRto=; b=R8HLa/hO3lYZZIDfAforAcfgNrXKgdVC1yX0zTJJyIimP4INdH0Ouvn7Whd3cvav2A OKfjd+IfvkjwYWtCMmgRDbQmun7G2AT48vDRYz2g71WsWRgLT9WbjBTFljEMq5ojQgPL wyMDFO9K9ANYOLwQ/DzffAAMmOq6UKU6I4LAY1EvpTUtrGcuyX+fxu7bLMLSuqriJl7q aYKpLcgcrNRhKXgeqf5Ehq56jNMT+6pMNrpQk9brorNBAKZPt4jegExjL61IMOCm8chZ wOjb1DS4RzGQwn7nG0mJCkQ2vfHokuILufbuv9a+LlrLY5bkbRTX+2RxU/ohbt45idv/ N3zw==