Re: [Idr] AD Review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr-08

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 28 April 2022 14:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=fYzaPwuAzv+Nxw5TwTrJXogutApf8yxDhiMMI6s0Gk4=; b=UkV6I0x4csyRJZUKDtFtCwJc0K+/XQAshCUQPqhaCQcyqKo29eWPh1XkbF0N/Yx3mS F5e0L4Mf3xAv9pP2vFjDmk5rDJ1T6IVYNXusl0eJm91h3hcz8mukOD/JZZdztgCet+GG 3SbR5rZ+ayJvUrYlBsC6U8YHEfQWS7jEfYPthD2jJQVD3PaxDQp0Fag0IxlcILpcyblT jWgX5IKalgwgY3t5nUybodoXusE7S+ltYHxjkfGB69qkIdBEvHmk27FuvZ0wr2niZ+/R i5kWd7bhi+I0WQIRDqPMvu8Yu9GPxp0Am3IkjaIk+o3HFtoOfSkerxHuyinTcsTxoSga WZpg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fYzaPwuAzv+Nxw5TwTrJXogutApf8yxDhiMMI6s0Gk4=; b=WUEQiiJkUyAoJ6NPd/034Pws7YrusYLMuglD6WzMyEkA/itaM7xHgNxrwThDH7Z2e/ bvB6zsKm4NuyJSQ8wNOGpFskNYCsncHdq2MiLPwftDFMiKHA7iSom3WEis+Ct+NA5em1 R/gW0YYAZFHIi953hCbgXOwcrT92pAR+ckDc1BMJQz5vsnLmkKKxWs4hIF4ZaZ7RXtUF UOHy6jUNvpnBSe5Ly3K/dgkcDcE2jCnF5BzrHX6X8tPFq/x3BHu5M3WV9ZjqFOGggNTJ nM40U8K6XR1RgfstY98jKNG4WQPJediKOF5BOsuKX4l6H/4OPV0SO4QIHozIMSvPGeHA EihA==