Re: [Idr] AD Review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr-08

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 15 April 2022 18:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=QDVZU8pR15mxfro15NYT6hW675olLtgrUp0VSdrkcm4=; b=JP/YWnBcAfo+yaEBuC4SxucxelCp3HgwShM5MGUHmxUeRoizjf0FDUpA2x+3WKDGyv VJBx4KRJnlTQrHu+Dw3TcHSBe6RNmb/OGVxzpgfOnYUieyZc6EIlA7mFPIApjW5qWylJ D64KqitifG8OaoRg9egpXLhpRvJch1sXysLdQFTOzKIjcSdz3JNJsaJpRI6eh4YlFqSc Ad8PEsZc25CKZe4zt+/5JEz4vKq0hR8908C9aYYRdShuGuQ4hjzjlUUlY0E/lylE51Ir XFu2XiAn808FGttVVA2LAAnX/z2dZEhAHi0I1wE3QaYqngYJesTL/g6iAEHmW+JSK1F5 Y9lA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=QDVZU8pR15mxfro15NYT6hW675olLtgrUp0VSdrkcm4=; b=gy1Ef7B5M1cPI4pmIjazU3ln56aFJ7g4fG/tl4nACwXLwC7QVTnWB+xQ4lpuU/XDr4 /Cne+pOLgMV87CnUNx4NK9MEpXkZKu4dz3esM/v9Gs73qjFHU+n8vW8UTWdNxisAdlkq VRa1ShP6kSzvccANuiPABst5iFjK9zn0m0ZOKaCaiw99s4GWqu9iKiUGoUQvnLAqp5RC 4b9Dy3M3SNgF3OlE1RUf9Cjc5lFj9nOXKVpFH5syqO8VkUqkxgfN6aRf/DEcXRbwkrzH ji8STububZy/FDfVCyQ8Dw4Yz+QdF2SUmkdd8uJKSLPKKbzhpmbj/Au0jZ0k7U6bRxOe Oo0Q==