Re: [Idr] [spring] Error Handling for BGP-LS with Segment Routing

Robert Raszuk <rraszuk@gmail.com> Tue, 18 December 2018 23:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=l1e2iFpwLu8E0seIM3iMmUTrVnNmSbkZK5eRTnNjtZQ=; b=Z2RcZEEbTHPcvlAhzlD+g8xY49O6+Kz1ngRmXZSh9whivEAKqsk3hYcLvoFQnD4NcU JyiUTuGW9MYezVkCN38A5rvpbBKv2ogATiVdHKK0E/ZNxiW//r4ppfk+URAWC6/lYZUp Htg34PzH9hJsv+hQ6dxP9QAi92ADDujzXtX3hfWmvt2apvSuwPpsxApWoh4wp8s4TJKW +F1OeNxVH6a8Qfs+y/DMan1tgGHuEVKS7nPTHWQSDYk6y4gedolswst2qxP/Ox4VXWnG 9RyE+5fMkTSQlQyodK8FHcdGZQoWDWDhcSiVuww6dMCX5m0n0SDd3AhhIxIpYagmtZnz N8tw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=l1e2iFpwLu8E0seIM3iMmUTrVnNmSbkZK5eRTnNjtZQ=; b=uaMESmUfpXBlqpmvzAwHynSZnY1nfxqHVrJE5fqxDNsHOqEn0ikydFbOICzMDuuHud cM/JwsFXZgf+ZnweOBiQm5nH/stM+YpE9vKYbv/ZQtI1biycr9g8QYxAQ81Ad93/xqbj VaLPrZ7uLjX5iYaY/bO7Xmt20yCL/0dNMYJgGpkqw6wsLDlL5ff+3b8c7eEZJGkMNPkh 6Af4VT7RoKJowixWcie69aBiIevEdBs1CwLmSD7RNx7xoVSHKxmGZC76DAThfdhMBjWN NYctLGV/z1A3jSb34pF1nPp9TMzWPv4XNEDwLuTJNxKiyePq+S6Lr44i29m9BkoLcZfQ FiQg==