Re: [Idr] BGP-LS alternatives - problems and solutions

Jeffrey Haas <jhaas@pfrc.org> Thu, 07 July 2022 16:34 UTC

From: Jeffrey Haas <jhaas@pfrc.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 12:34:38 -0400
Cc: "idr@ietf.org" <idr@ietf.org>
References: <BYAPR08MB4872F86B0433BF7CAF91326CB3BB9@BYAPR08MB4872.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <CAKz0y8xVHBcxrGcKH6Q9mXbQK1mcsk5_zx-OOLQ5p7umuSJ=9Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMG_9ZNrh41ixVRwguOXdvtGkMitfycDHXBJXop=Xb2cBw@mail.gmail.com> <20277_1656583958_62BD7716_20277_155_1_6b66b56f-8e05-be8d-7a90-2524fe2b975e@orange.com> <CABNhwV0KJq7qgfJHmwB1wHYpGmy2XiatBXMFPfyNmMMAmF_dBg@mail.gmail.com> <E9D9912C-B9AF-4E3D-9FDB-4957866EDD83@pfrc.org> <CABNhwV3KEOvcGXdwCBzWJVuHvHNx3_=DuFWCU3aZS9w+7fu5gg@mail.gmail.com>