Re: [Idr] BGP-LS alternatives - problems and solutions

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Wed, 06 July 2022 20:08 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.103 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=WfyEYUbWS8/DAhWUxEobXHji9B5XL6XYtxc6GHGpTug=; b=CiW7FJEonHfM2hZHsxK4lOYfmKAyPTpPgPMG7TxEup8C+J9VFtLkX8t1MC1GxdyX6S CDQqpxRczPBX/BJ2E6sYQq6w/lUu+J5BwurlJQw0MhJfgPfWZfp1916Z9Rr5CUGzv0Cq wXOTJOfBzjCZVwkIlXK7c2AyXtSMzGes/JlzQrn7WrFJynaZO7Phq/PkoUSXCo/A1e83 3xGC8EHsdAX7ddrKFhSZAKMFHKIYA2POWyaQFvC5NqcosRC/FHB7xf5padCg/5/hl4ck /+X5ccUboTSwhPO6x3NMWcJmkqH2QqaDdnypweYmQQ6AlncG/dJFzHsK7zi3/ORYCbOp mBGA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=WfyEYUbWS8/DAhWUxEobXHji9B5XL6XYtxc6GHGpTug=; b=QHU7bX/RuuHBXpjkPpKqaMJsCgyIDigxan7uJ5YbLD0M5sn0ud36dbUbqVdsFqk4Uc b2y6EWDtBAPWg/8jdWfLM/IZX9DzMrk6dFLShWNpU5D5B7l7YCu2QQtJArU+uZo3/QHD Lzv52F9pZROGHI+9gEwct+d/HfflsV9OoVBi6NtRBADXYjph5WWoBLxdhQzfyQyceHqX hY0m+JIjaTO1keqpmbxV5oI1PglDgd1h/6SQCk6liSePUo1Li+dK/dQC0BMhuhJTwtaI /bl6hWS7gielMgDurWR9AdzOK+b/9VjUSy/gc43asQJr4bdvgCpuuxETjP6YoXd2nQaA MUlA==
References: <BYAPR08MB4872F86B0433BF7CAF91326CB3BB9@BYAPR08MB4872.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <CAKz0y8xVHBcxrGcKH6Q9mXbQK1mcsk5_zx-OOLQ5p7umuSJ=9Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMG_9ZNrh41ixVRwguOXdvtGkMitfycDHXBJXop=Xb2cBw@mail.gmail.com> <20277_1656583958_62BD7716_20277_155_1_6b66b56f-8e05-be8d-7a90-2524fe2b975e@orange.com> <CABNhwV0KJq7qgfJHmwB1wHYpGmy2XiatBXMFPfyNmMMAmF_dBg@mail.gmail.com> <E9D9912C-B9AF-4E3D-9FDB-4957866EDD83@pfrc.org>