Re: [Idr] BGP-LS alternatives - problems and solutions

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Thu, 07 July 2022 04:35 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=1JccVr0tbZZYVCVMgnEZbvftXstLcMLzAbyMVXF3cKE=; b=E1uyatAGKk+UC45ssJZ9zsuVAKv17Vmdhpwu5lf+wNtL82pAPaRjwjzFit6IAPTV13 b5gGopwrqy9zglBwvVC5Yrdq9z5Cy91n3wjPedZvegt9b7DvAFIQTMDrjOkttFq1mMe+ /0rbfCCQZQlz6ZdLdSK29ZtmnZgnqynkEFsNIy3iFoXbgGEmRMzkf6AeUVqGTU+U1Cv4 zM9Z1UTHbXIjFtEnyl4RpNy7J8V6aXjZpzcnK3IfzyCoGXsn44ghCAxlIROYTRd1mSwj D2OhQtWYHBav13GzseRnkhtIt15wAgTEdNppJ77be5AGUMVX7p8ksXstZ1EI1BTUifET 4y1g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1JccVr0tbZZYVCVMgnEZbvftXstLcMLzAbyMVXF3cKE=; b=K69z9V27VKJqqIii0mPQGhA+C3lhlSca9XJWfnnJ45x5mcGevK4WfHoZN8kRKJpE1Q +8NFHyP+o6NqnHgD7Qrz3ATeoH9DVb29iexOYR8f8jcdZTroW5fM97IcjeH2OAuFDEY7 9NaOJmkF9Tz0sFEymjou27mnuQfBbDq3ZffWu9l925MwJTdlvlOucYEYl7CoZDMg7X5N V6sIoHeChr8lhMUU3Ab0tYDzQ9gYFBE8MiVgKItWAq/5HqGkBCsEl4LRu7DoQIWJsu/W s10/6DcLGEY5Qpe9eKYorbgaPj5iMj9YyY7oMISlvVKopwn2PtZMykL9ByS7B8SQ37Ft PtsA==
References: <BYAPR08MB4872F86B0433BF7CAF91326CB3BB9@BYAPR08MB4872.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <CAKz0y8xVHBcxrGcKH6Q9mXbQK1mcsk5_zx-OOLQ5p7umuSJ=9Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMG_9ZNrh41ixVRwguOXdvtGkMitfycDHXBJXop=Xb2cBw@mail.gmail.com> <20277_1656583958_62BD7716_20277_155_1_6b66b56f-8e05-be8d-7a90-2524fe2b975e@orange.com> <CABNhwV0KJq7qgfJHmwB1wHYpGmy2XiatBXMFPfyNmMMAmF_dBg@mail.gmail.com> <E9D9912C-B9AF-4E3D-9FDB-4957866EDD83@pfrc.org>