Re: [Idr] FW: New Version Notification for draft-kumari-deprecate-as-set-confed-set-00.txt

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Mon, 09 July 2012 19:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Imph8OR1p+T/zHRp89dDLDtyHKXzYAEBuvQkPBBgq1E=; b=rjy58PT0PidxvuEJp8mtXkm8PSBoad6zLwyt6tLfS6CqOoOVBy6AxnfLc18ISn7MN8 vRdyk/qVOjf1Cg8GV/AbomHzPWyJOZmZ8PIOaTehfFhK0nSU41JrESiVVb4zh+lAbc7F RVej6CbgDB08LPfwToaAFcBvBip6Q9hIxmytPEj/ABSYR9R9nXV31iCE146mr+cZcw9p IRm9kxkDkVORV24RHyKDgvTBYHpzDHDTtDFJ8cwa8gVregMB2uhwJciNeJ4M5rExh3sm JssxJ3iAZwPmGZnzouCcKP1T0dhj7yZLWDyu/7bf61F5qCTa7b7sv1zR78RoJ1uCvc56 VSfQ==