Re: [Idr] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-bashandy-bgp-frr-vector-label-00.txt

Ahmed Bashandy <bashandy@cisco.com> Tue, 24 July 2012 01:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=bashandy@cisco.com; l=4082; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1343094506; x=1344304106; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=Mnf+lH0w49x/K6tg7ta8xIIqbPa+15k+eanTDAZgnp0=; b=AZtAMeFNld4pERO5WnR+9WN3XtFCtNZowIm4y1+Yo1mTBSVba7RGESNc 59BiPUn2Zm+uhPVJXfrmnH/0zfsMe6Rl8jMgXSb59otSBb02T06SG5LHw 4zdOwyIHi0rx2P3mJrrjiH5m5ZdArmKckFUdDYsBpTsmR7ln3il+coYXI w=;