Re: [Idr] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-bashandy-bgp-frr-vector-label-00.txt

Ahmed Bashandy <bashandy@cisco.com> Mon, 16 July 2012 23:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=bashandy@cisco.com; l=10132; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1342481336; x=1343690936; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=0VsWR3gt2cbZvxY6OpFlkrJbg3UpJivs9Ttp5FS+aXU=; b=iu5uvJIaddmKUiWEvVjsB6qJf2aycB/44i2rJdzYb+Q0Qkxt6JodAG29 3PjxI5H8gT0V9ApEvELuCQIvdYw9igyN19LzKZL7QapvbbaK2dru/9KMg wbWDKLlfltm+4FWd+bgox3NH6dRDdALe5NGiJHH3zIeoVplMcN+DU+GUt 8=;